Do you have a green thumb? Or want to learn more about the beautiful garden? Join us in growing and sustaining this beautiful garden of fruits, vegetables and flowers!
If you are available a day a week, a few months out of the year, or sporadically, we can train you garden operations and use you as often as you can commit!
- Drip Line Running, 1 hour in the morning year around when we have not had heavy rains
- Weed whack and mowing the grass, 1 – 3 hours May – October
- Cultivate the garden along with the garden managers to pick produce and flowers, 2 hours Thursday or Friday
- Compost Turner, 2 hours year around
Not needed as often, but still needed, monthly commitments are great if you have a day and a few hours for a specific animal job!
- Planting days, 1-3 hours when seedlings have sprouted and are ready to go to their forever home
Want to take on a large project? We’d love for your expertise to commandeer something you’re passionate about! We are open to ideas, however here are some recommendations on needed projects:
- Clean up the Walkways between raised beds
- Create rows for no-till gardening
- 4H supervisor
- Weekly toddler activities before they start their school day