Have a knack for building? Handy with power tools? Just good at lifting heavy things? We can use you!
We are looking for volunteers to aid in monthly repair days to reinforce the many fences and animal houses that needs small repairs.
- Milling lumber with our resident mill manager, 1-4 hours anytime
- Repair fencing with a team of volunteers, 2-4 hours once a month
- Repair buildings, 1-4 hours once a month or more if available
- Materials organizer and maintainer, 2-4 hours every other week or after/before build days.
Want to take on a large project? We’d love for your expertise to commandeer something you’re passionate about! We are open to ideas, however here are some recommendations on needed projects:
- Build a pavilion for parties and events
- Build a hen hatchery
- Build on a working bathroom and shower for volunteers